- From beginner through to professional
- Experienced friendly instructors
- Courses for both disabled and able-bodied divers
- One-to-one tuition available
- Multi agency qualified instructors
- 20+ years of working with disabled divers
- Internationally recognised qualifications
- All scuba equipment is supplied
- Subsidised course pricing
- Accessible pool
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
The instructors at The Scuba Trust believe in training Divers who are comfortable in the underwater environment rather than just ticking boxes or card collecting.
BSAC Ocean Diver
If you’re keen to learn to dive, the BSAC’s Ocean Diver course is the place to start. This entry-level open water diver qualification will equip you with the core skills to dive to a maximum of 20 metres in open water, in the UK and abroad.
BSAC Sports Diver
If you are an Ocean Diver who wants to do more, the Sports Diver course will give you the freedom to explore. Being a Sports Diver allows most people to do all the diving they want in the UK and abroad.
Qualified Sports Divers can dive buddied with another Sports Diver, in familiar locations and conditions, allowing you more freedom to explore. You can also support a Dive Manager as a competent assistant, the first step on the road to helping to organise diving within your club.
You can extend your experience by diving with someone qualified as a Dive Leader or above, under the supervision of a Dive Manager. You can also dive with an Ocean Diver, so long as you stay within conditions they have already encountered.
BSAC Skill Development Courses
BSAC’s range of special interest courses is designed to ensure you get the very best out of your diving. SDCs are regularly held by Regional Coaching Teams, BSAC centres and can be staged in clubs. Please ask for details.